Anatomy of a Viewlet Manager¶
The bits that go to make up a Viewlet Manager.
Directive in ZCML¶
Attributes in ZCML¶
- e.g., [your namespace].[your viewlet manager name]
- a marker interface defining what this manager does
- a marker interface for your particular theme
- this will be plone.app.viewletmanager.manager.OrderedViewletManager
- in most cases this will be Zope.Public
- specify an interface marking a group of content types, if you wish. The viewlet manager will then be restricted to those content types
- specify an interface marking a view, if you wish. The viewlet manager will be restricted to items with those views.